We are pleased to announce that we have been awarded:
- 5* Gold Tourism Award 2015/16
- Breakfast Award 2014
- Green tourism Gold award
Farm announcements include a new farm walk – the Wensum Way
The 12 mile (19km) footpath will stretch from Gressenhall Farm and Workhouse Museum to Lenwade; linking one end of the Nar Valley Way with the Marriott’s Way.
Crabtree courses will now be taking place here
The Bullard Room
A gracious and spacious room facing south with views towards the duck pond and over the front garden.
- Bathroom with large bath and large shower
- Beautiful linens, soft towels and dressing gowns
- Allergy free pillows and duvet (soft blankets and extra pillows)
- Broadband and telephone, DVD/CD player, TV/Radio
- Iron and ironing board
- Writing table and chair
- Refreshment tray with home made biscuits.