We are pleased to announce that we have been awarded:
- 5* Gold Tourism Award 2015/16
- Breakfast Award 2014
- Green tourism Gold award
Farm announcements include a new farm walk – the Wensum Way
The 12 mile (19km) footpath will stretch from Gressenhall Farm and Workhouse Museum to Lenwade; linking one end of the Nar Valley Way with the Marriott’s Way.
Crabtree courses will now be taking place here
The Carrick Room
A stunning room with dual aspect, views over the front garden and also the river. The room also reflects the Carrick family love of travelling.
- Bathroom with roll top bath and reflects a bygone era
- Beautiful linens, soft towels and dressing gowns
- Allergy free pillows and duvet (soft blankets and extra pillows)
- Broadband and telephone, DVD/CD player, TV/Radio
- Writing table and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Refreshment tray with homemade biscuits