We are pleased to announce that we have been awarded:
- 5* Gold Tourism Award 2015/16
- Breakfast Award 2014
- Green tourism Gold award
Farm announcements include a new farm walk – the Wensum Way
The 12 mile (19km) footpath will stretch from Gressenhall Farm and Workhouse Museum to Lenwade; linking one end of the Nar Valley Way with the Marriott’s Way.
Crabtree courses will now be taking place here
The Dressing Room
A charming room which was used as father’s dressing room, the views are of the river and also of the farmyard where also in the winter our Rare Breed cattle are quartered .
- Shower room with large overhead shower
- Beautiful linens, soft towels and dressing gowns
- Allergy free pillows and duvets (soft blankets and extra pillows)
- Broadband and telephone, DVD/CD player, TV/Radio
- Iron and ironing board
- Refreshment tray with homemade biscuits.